Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Cynthia Donnell" <csdonnell@m...>
Date:  Tue Oct 8, 2002  11:18 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Tylenol Pm

Tylenol PM contains Diphenhydramine HCl. This is an antihistamine. Do you
really need an analgesic and an antihistamine to sleep?

How about foam ear plugs for the dorm noise or new room mates?

Cindy Donnell
I've recently started taking tylonel to help me sleep.
I almost absolutly need to take it as I live in a
dorm and my roommates go to sleep about 4 hours after
I would like too.
Anyway, will taking them effect my voice at all?

http://faith.yahoo.com

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
20461 Re: Tylenol Pmsingingfan singingfan Wed  10/9/2002

emusic.com