Vocalist.org archive

From:  Jodie Bean <bean2871_2000@y...>
Date:  Sat Oct 5, 2002  5:55 pm
Subject:  know of any?

Hey group I am curious and hope someone knows this:
I am looking for any piece, a vocal solo piece, composed by Richard Thomas. It's
not a very unique name, an unfortunately my college library does not hold any
sound recordings of his works, so I have to search elsewhere. Problem is, I
don't know what he has written, and an internet search does not bring up
anything about him. Anyone know of anything he has written?

faith.yahoo.com

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
20415 Re: know of any?Naomi Gurt Lind   Sun  10/6/2002
20418 Re: know of any?Karen Mercedes   Mon  10/7/2002
20449 Re: know of any?katherine94040 katherine94040 Tue  10/8/2002

emusic.com