Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Audrey Gamez" <letmusiclive4ever@a...>
Date:  Sat Sep 28, 2002  5:40 am
Subject:  Fach system

Today in my singing-acting techniques class, I was privy to a very
interesting discussion of the fach system by a student who has had a
very successful career both in the US and abroad with several other
students on the class, both graduate and undergraduate. I find this
of particular interest and wish to know any opinions anyone else has
to offer about this system and the way casting directors use it in
order to cast a show. How is it useful/not useful? What are it's
implications? Do you believe it is good/ bad and why?

Audrey Gamez

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
20347 Re: Fach systemGreypins@a... greypins Sat  9/28/2002
20349 Re: Fach systemKaren Mercedes   Sat  9/28/2002

emusic.com