Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Jean Marie Henderson" <jeaniebean77@h...>
Date:  Wed Sep 25, 2002  5:48 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Summer Programs

Memphis,
Richard Miller does Pedagogy workshops every summer in different locations.
There is also a workshop for high school singers at Oberlin College every
summer, where Miller teaches. Although you are in college, you might be
able to create some sort of internship for yourself. In the future, there
is a NATS internship for young voice teachers to work with master teachers.
Look at the www.nats.org website for info. Westminster Choir College also
often has summer programs on pedagogy. Also, keep an eye in Classical
Singer magazine and NATS journal for upcoming summer programs.
Jean Marie Henderson