Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Tracey" <vocalist@v...>
Date:  Mon Sep 23, 2002  3:56 pm
Subject:  Re: Frank Sinatra Vocalise

What are Frank Sinatra's Bel Canto vocalises, mentioned in the
Cyndee

--- In vocalist-temporary@y..., "Global Television Network"
<palace@g...> wrote:

> [...]
time published (in the 1941) by Frank Sinatra when he was being
coached in Great Britian by a voice teacher named John Quinlan. At
this time Frank Sinatra was training in Opera (bel canto) and he
developed these vocalises in English in collaboration with John
Quinlan.
> Julie

For anyone still interested, discovered Frank's vocalise on the
internet, find them here.
http://www.jazzsingers.com/TipsOnPopularSinging/
Happy singing!
Tracey
http://www.vocalist.org.uk

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
20314 Re: Frank Sinatra Vocalisevintageconnection vintageconnection Wed  9/25/2002
20325 Frank Sinatra VocaliseCosi Fan Tutti cybergirljm2001 Thu  9/26/2002

emusic.com