Vocalist.org archive

From:  "j. linville" <stu40185@w...>
Date:  Sat Sep 21, 2002  2:25 am
Subject:  David Diamond - The Midnight Meditation - Recording?

I recently purchased David Diamond's _The Midnight Meditation_, cycle for
baritone and piano. It looks extremely interesting and difficult. I have
scoured the web trying to find a recording of it on some cd but to no avail.
It has the inscription "For William Warfield," so I tried his discography in
addition to everything else I tried but found nothing (well, DID find some
wonderful stuff on Amazon, just not what I was looking for!) If anyone
knows where I could find this or has a version, I would be willing to pay
for a copy. At this point, price or performer doesn't really matter, so
please let me know of all possibilities.

Thanks

Jameson

emusic.com