Vocalist.org archive

From:  norma bowen <normasings2000@y...>
Date:  Fri Sep 20, 2002  10:16 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] repertoire list

Hello Jean Marie, Welcome to the site.
You did say that one place asked for a complete repertoire list therefore I
think you should mention everything you have done.
Personally I would list them chronologically but in these modern times I am not
sure if the other way is acceptable. Why don't you enquire from the College
regarding their listing.
Good luck!
Jean Marie Henderson wrote:Hello all,
I'm a brand new member, and I have several questions.
I'm applying to graduate schools for voice. One place wants a complete
repertoire list. I have all the info, but how should I organize it? I have
headings for Opera, English art songs, French art songs, etc. Within that,
should I organize chronologically, alphabetically by composer?? Do I need
to write when I sang it? If I learned some mezzo stuff a few years ago, but
I'm singing soprano rep now, should I put it on there???
Help!
Jean Marie Henderson

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
20278 Re: repertoire listJoscephine Gomez voice_consultant Sat  9/21/2002

emusic.com