Vocalist.org archive

From:  John Alexander Blyth <BLYTHE@B...>
Date:  Wed May 31, 2000  8:51 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] freaky-high whistle register

I wonder if you have noticed where her larynx goes when she does this, and
if she has to have her head in a special position? Can she sing it with
dynamic control or is it a little wee sound? Just wondering. john

At 12:02 PM 5/31/00 -0700, you wrote:
>The other friend who can sing these freaky notes
>discovered this register when, trying to sing a high E
>at the end of the Bell Song, she missed the note
>completely and found herself singing the A above that,
>totally accidentally.
...>Isabelle B.

John Blyth
Baritono robusto e lirico
Brandon, Manitoba, Canada

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
2030 Re: freaky-high whistle register Melanie   Wed  5/31/2000   3 KB

emusic.com