Vocalist.org archive

From:  "John Cheshire" <vocalist@c...>
Date:  Thu Sep 19, 2002  1:11 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: Allergy Season Questions

My own experience is that inhaled steroids tend to offer short-term
relief, but they do little to improve the situation in the long-term.

Like many others, I suffer perrennial allergic rhinitis. I prefer not to
take any drugs. The best relief I have ever found is from steam inhalation
with a device named Virotherm.

The Virotherm is used to inhale pure water vapour ( ordinary drinking water,
no added herbs or drugs ) for 30 minutes each session.
The water vapour is constantly regulated at 43 degrees celcius. The
experience is gentle and comfortable and offers a great feeling of
relief in the upper and rear nasal passages. The Virotherm is designed
so that one can watch TV, read a book or use a computer during the
session.

I bought my Virotherm 5 years ago. Sadly, it has been broken for a couple
of years and the manufacture had ceased supply. I recently found that the
product is again on sale in Italy.
http://www.beatoangelico.it/
I am pleased to now have a new Virotherm. I have tried other
methods for inhaling steam, but I felt nothing that compares to the Virotherm.
I use it 30 minutes daily.

Shipped from Italy, the device works on 220V mains supply and is fitted
with Italian style 2-pin plug. The plug can be replaced with UK style plug and
work directly on UK mains voltage. It would need a mains voltage adapter
to work in the USA.

John Cheshire

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
20265 Re: Allergy Season QuestionsJoscephine Gomez voice_consultant Fri  9/20/2002

emusic.com