Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Cynthia Donnell" <csdonnell@m...>
Date:  Thu Sep 19, 2002  2:43 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] any info?

Dear Jodie,

If you're doing research for a class shouldn't YOU be doing the research? I
suggest that you go to your reference librarian to find out where in the
library and 'net you can find answers to your questions. As for web sites
and such I think it's time you learned to use a search engine. You'll be
amazed at what YOU can find. Spending time in the stacks and surfing the
'net for specific topics is time well spent. You'll discover so much more
than what you ever could from a quick reply from one of us.

Cindy Donnell
Willing to share but not willing to do your homework for you.

>I am doing research for my vocal repertoire class, and
I was wondering if anyone knew of the books that I
could find these two songs in:
The Little Horses by Copeland
Orpheus with His Lute by Schumann

>Also any research materials (websites, books, etc.)
containing any info about these two composers would be
great. Thanks so much! Looking forward to some