Vocalist.org archive

From:  "LL" <zoezanzabar@y...>
Date:  Sun Sep 15, 2002  9:37 pm
Subject:  New here!!

Hello I'm new here and I am going to ask a question that has proably
been asked a million times, but here goes. I've been singing all my
life, I've never had any one on one lessons, but I've taken voice
classes at my local communtiy college. I am interested in taking
private lessons, how would I go about finding a good teacher. what
should I look for/what questions should I ask and what anwers would I
get from a good teacher. I'm 25 yrs old. I want to sing
professionally. I really need your help!!!! I would like to have a
teacher that is knowledgable of a diverse styles as I love music and
all is beautiful to me.

thanks in advance

Leilah

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
20230 Re: New here!!Margaret Harrison peggyliebman Thu  9/19/2002

emusic.com