Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Jacqueline/Connie" <jaxsobcon@n...>
Date:  Wed May 31, 2000  9:14 pm
Subject:  Re: Christine

Congratulations, Chris on all the work coming
your way. Enjoy yourself!
You said your tape makes you sound strident...
how did you make the recording?
I've experienced some lovely au natural recording
by singing in a wonderful church with incredible
accoustics and taping that way.
Some people feel that recording studio taping
is only as good as the technician who does the
final mix down.
Jacqueline
ps: you're right...hometown gigs are hard to come
by. I don't know why they think someone from out
of town is automatically better. It's often just not
the case.
www.tbmall.com/slightlyoffbroadway
(gifts/costumes/classes & more)
Read my articles at:
www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/musical_theatre)
"There's no business like show business"

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
2026 Re: Christine Mezzoid@a...   Wed  5/31/2000   2 KB
2035 local = bad ?? Shannon   Wed  5/31/2000   2 KB

emusic.com