Vocalist.org archive

From:  Greypins@a...
Date:  Mon Sep 16, 2002  6:43 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] list home

In a message dated 9/16/2002 2:40:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
DCLARK@r... writes:

> I think many of us who are music professionals consider VOCALIST as part of
> our professional activity. It serves as a teaching tool for singers --
> teachers and students alike. I would like it to have a more respected name
> than "vocalist-temporary," which sounds like something that's not important
> or secure enough to be permanent. My real gripe is not so much our
> location as our unbecoming name.

frankly diane, it all strikes me as the 'emporer's new clothing'. we
are what we are and a few cosmetic changes aren't going to change that,
either way.

mike

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
20165 Re: list homeDavid Grogan   Mon  9/16/2002

emusic.com