Vocalist.org archive

From:  Greypins@a...
Date:  Mon Sep 16, 2002  5:43 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] list home

In a message dated 9/16/2002 1:27:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
DCLARK@r... writes:

> I think it would add professional status to our list to have it
> headquartered at a major university with a fine music department. After
> all, we began at a university, so why not go back to one?

how would it lend 'professional status' to the list? and, what's the
point of doing so? isn't it just a discussion group for all interested in
singing, professional or, otherwise?

being housed at a university would probably make the list more
secluded than being at yahoo. wouldn't it?

i'm not necessarily opposed to the idea, i just don't know what any
real advantages would be.

mike

emusic.com