Vocalist.org archive

From:  vze3cq36@v...
Date:  Fri Sep 13, 2002  11:04 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Where to buy this Pasatieri Song

Dear Deanna,
I'm sorry I don't know anything specific about this particular Pasatieri
song. TIS is a great site but the J.W. Pepper site has a place on their site
that you can look up the titles included in every collection that they
carry. May you could look there. I don't recall the the TIS site has that
capability.
Phyllis

EdgewoodVoiceStudio wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
> I went to that TS music site and they had lots of Pasatieri books but
> none of them had this particular song. I keep forgetting the name of
> that other site that lots of people refer to. The song title is "These
> Are The Days".. music by Thomas Pasatieri I have a photocopy from a
> teacher I had years ago and the publisher says Belwin Mills on the
> bottom. The text is Emily Dickenson. I believe it's meant for a
> soprano, at least it seems so.
> Can anyone help? And does anyone know about recordings? I looked on
> Amazon and CD now and couldn't find much, and definitely not this song.
> Deanna
>
> ---

emusic.com