Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Colin Reed" <colin-reed@l...>
Date:  Fri Sep 13, 2002  10:32 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] OFF: NON-AMERICAN REALITY SHOCK: WAS: In Memoriam 9/11

Mike

Which countries are you referring to here? I had never particularly thought
of my questioning of immediate military retaliation to any perceived threat
as being that of a spoilt teenager. "You're either with us or against us"
is very much painting the world as black and white, good guys and bad guys.
I had hoped that most of us realised that isn't the way it really works
when we were a lot younger than George W. is now.

Peace

Colin Reed, tenor
Newark, UK

emusic.com