Vocalist.org archive

From:  "EdgewoodVoiceStudio" <EdgewoodVoiceStudio@a...>
Date:  Fri Sep 13, 2002  5:39 am
Subject:  Where to buy this Pasatieri Song

Hi Everyone,
I went to that TS music site and they had lots of Pasatieri books but
none of them had this particular song. I keep forgetting the name of
that other site that lots of people refer to. The song title is "These
Are The Days".. music by Thomas Pasatieri I have a photocopy from a
teacher I had years ago and the publisher says Belwin Mills on the
bottom. The text is Emily Dickenson. I believe it's meant for a
soprano, at least it seems so.
Can anyone help? And does anyone know about recordings? I looked on
Amazon and CD now and couldn't find much, and definitely not this song.
Deanna

---

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
20131 Re: Where to buy this Pasatieri Songkapaulson@a...   Fri  9/13/2002