Vocalist.org archive

From:  John Link <johnlink@n...>
Date:  Mon Sep 9, 2002  8:17 pm
Subject:  Performances Saturday September 14th

On Saturday, September 14th, I will be involved in two performances,
both in Manhattan. At 2:30 in the afternoon I will be running lights
for Lori Belilove & Company as they perform dances from the
repertoire of Isadora Duncan. Lori Belilove is the world's leading
performer and teacher of the dance of Isadora Duncan. At 8 o'clock
that night I'll be playing original compositions and arrangements on
guitar for "Anatomy of a Doll", a one-woman show written and
performed by Terri Muuss. My CD "Live at Saint Peter's" will be
available for sale at the evening performance.

In the afternoon:

Lori Belilove & Company with author Peter Kurth and pianist Nathan Fifield
"Life and Art of Isadora Duncan"
Donnell Library Center Auditorium
20 West 53rd Street (between 5th and 6th)
New York City
2:30 p.m.
FREE
Call (212)691-5040 for more information.

For further information about Lori Belilove & Company, visit
<http://www.isadoraduncan.org>http://www.isadoraduncan.org

To learn about Peter's Kurth's recent book "Isadora: A Sensational
Life", visit

In the evening:

"Sticks and Stones"
Act I: "Anatomy of a Doll", written and performed by Terri Muuss
about her experience as a survivor of childhood sexual abuse. I'll be
playing, on solo guitar, original compositions and arrangements.
Act II: "Athena Under Attack", a rock opera that deals with childhood
trauma as it is re-experienced through the events of September 11th,
written by Athena Reich and directed by Terri Muuss.

The Producers Club II (The Royal Theatre)
358 West 44th Street (between 8th and 9th)
New York City
8:00 p.m.
$15
Call (212)726-8023 for reservations.