Vocalist.org archive

From:  Karen Mercedes <dalila@R...>
Date:  Mon Sep 9, 2002  2:32 pm
Subject:  Non-travesti Mozart soprano arias (was: Mozart - Cherubino)

I fear I didn't read the original request, but based on the
subsequent discussion, it would seem you are looking for a Mozart
soprano aria that won't be too difficult technically.

Would any of the following work for you?:

Dove sono, from LE NOZZE DI FIGARO (Countess - it's shorter than
"Porgi amor")

Batti, batti - or - Vedrai carino, from DON GIOVANNI (Zerlina)

E amore un ladroncello, from COSI FAN TUTTE (Dorabella)

Non piu di fiori, from LA CLEMENZA DI TITO (Vitellia)

Deh vieni non tardar, from LE NOZZE DI FIGARO (Susanna)

Karen Mercedes
http://www.radix.net/~dalila/index.html
I want to know God's thoughts...
the rest are details.
- Albert Einstein

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
20080 Re: Non-travesti Mozart soprano arias (was: Mozart - Cherubino)mrandrew18 mrandrew18 Wed  9/11/2002

emusic.com