Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <rossicaio@h...>
Date:  Sun Sep 8, 2002  11:32 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] "Muscle Memory"

Omtara:>I
find it aggravating that the actual point of my post is completely
ignored but the technical/semantic error is picked apart. Bravo,
you're educated about neurological bases of motor function. Can we
talk about what I was actually referring to? Thanks.<

Sure we can. All you have to do is not to ignore completely the actual point
of my previous post:

"Also, that kind of "programming" can be easily overridden by further
programming, a.k.a. exercises and rehearsals, although it's true some
people are more resistant to "re-programming" than others. I just don't
believe the resistant type would ever succeed in becoming a professional
opera singer in the first place, as before having a role their
singing-related muscles would have proved to be very flexible."

Thanks,

Caio

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
20044 Re: "Muscle Memory"omtara omtara Sun  9/8/2002

emusic.com