Vocalist.org archive

From:  "singingfan" <singfan@m...>
Date:  Thu Aug 29, 2002  10:52 pm
Subject:  Music Performance degree?

What are some possibilities for using a Bachelors degree in Music
Performance for Voice after all through college?

I'm hesitating auditioning and working my way towards the degree
partly because I dont want to end up completing the degree and it be
useless in helping me after I complete college in finding a job or
even helping me to make ends meet... This kinda sounds funny I know,
but it *is* a realistic worry.

What kinds of options are available if I don't necessarilty want to
go to grad school, which I am taking my Mom's advice that not to even
think of going to grad school until a few years out of UnderGrad.

Jennifer

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
19927 Re: Music Performance degree?Trevor Allen   Fri  8/30/2002
19941 Re: Music Performance degree?Amanda Kelley mandasings Sun  9/1/2002
19983 Re: Music Performance degree?Justin Randolph sneezy_1 Wed  9/4/2002

emusic.com