Vocalist.org archive

From:  Clark_Diane <DCLARK@r...>
Date:  Wed Aug 28, 2002  6:50 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] Graham Sanders

Elizabeth Finkler wrote (about Graham Sanders):

>Dammit, we want DETAILS! Glowing reviews? Dozens of curtain calls?
>Flowers flung on the stage? Panties flung on the stage?

>Gosh, if you see him, tell him HOORAY!

This made me laugh! Reminded me of the "good old days" on VOCALIST. And that
reminds me to say that I enjoyed seeing so many current and former VOCALIST
members at the NATS convention in San Diego this summer. We should have
scheduled an official reunion, like we did in Toronto. Let's remember that for
the next time.

And it's almost our VOCALIST birthday -- September 12, as I recall. The list
will be 8 years old this fall, if my memory serves (whch it doesn't always!).
Anyone else remember for sure?

---
Dr. Diane M. Clark, Assoc. Prof. of Music
Dept. of Music, Rhodes College
2000 N. Parkway, Memphis, TN 38112
http://www.rhodes.edu

emusic.com