Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lisa Miller" <lmiller12@c...>
Date:  Sun Aug 25, 2002  4:16 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] voice bug.

If you are really annoyed by the flem - ask your Dr. if you can take
suduphed. my dr allowed me to take it when I was pregnant - of course you
will need to up the intake of water so you won't get too dry - then again,
added trips to the bathroom could be just as bad as the flem...good luck
with the baby - hope labor and delivery are quick and easy.