Vocalist.org archive

From:  "lizvocalsource" <sales@v...>
Date:  Fri Aug 23, 2002  12:20 am
Subject:  new sheet music

Greetings from VocalSource, your premiere source for vocal music!

We are a new internet sheet music site owned and operated by singers
and voice teachers like yourself. We have an extensive catalog that
is growing daily, along with music themed posters and music stands.
Our goal is to provide vocal professionals and their students with a
place where they can use reviews and lists of recommended books to
select the music they wish to purchase.

We want to make your sheet music purchasing experience as enjoyable
and well informed as possible! In addition to our excellent customer
service, we offer a 10% discount on all orders. Please check us out
at www.vocalsource.com

Our goal is to make our site custom fit the special needs of our
customers while giving them as much information as possible about the
products they are buying. We would love to hear your suggestions and
comments, as well as receive your next vocal sheet music order. If
it is not yet listed in our catalog, just call us at (800) 897-4117
or email us at sales@v... and we will order it for you.

We look forward to serving you.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth Campbell