Vocalist.org archive

From:  "sneezy_1" <sneezy_1@y...>
Date:  Tue Aug 20, 2002  3:30 am
Subject:  Greetings! Could we maybe help each other?

Hello fellow members,
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Justin M. Randolph. I am
currently a junior majoring in vocal performance(opera)at Bowling
Green State University. A was referred to this group by a friend. I
do have some questions. And I almost forgot...I'm a baritone. lol
I'm a very serious student of voice who plans on pursuing this as a
professional career; yes I know it's risky and crazy. I do plan on
attending grad. school in a couple of years. I'm curious to speak
with some younger baritones, tenors, basses, or even soprano's,
mezzo's, etc. I would love it if some how we could maybe "help"
critque each other in some way. I, personally, think it would be a
great help to hear some other baritones that I'm not used to hearing
that are younger. I'm curious to know what some of you may thing
(especially the male singers) of possibly every once in a while
sending a tape or cd or something to one another and listening to
each others voices. Possibly e-mail comments, suggestions on
technique, languages, style, etc. What do you guys think? Even if
it's just a pretty good quality tape of maybe a few songs that you
sing in lessons that you record in your voice studio, I think it
would be great. If anyone is interested please let me know. I would
love to hear some other baritones and learn what kind of rep. you're
working on and what's going on with your voice.
Enough for now! Hope to hear some responses soon.
Thanks so much!
Justin

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
19879 Re: Greetings! Could we maybe help each other?Karen Mercedes   Fri  8/23/2002

emusic.com