Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Denis J. Lanza" <voxman@s...>
Date:  Wed Aug 21, 2002  5:45 am
Subject:  New Music 4 U 2 Check Out from Infinity Minus One!!

Hey Guys and Gals:
How are you doing? My name is Denis and I am the lead vocalist for the
Boston, MA-based hard rock/metal band Infinity Minus One. We write and play
what we feel is a unique and original style of music. We have just completed
the recording of 4 new songs that are now available for FREE from our
MP3.com site located at http://www.mp3.com/infinityminusone . These tracks
will also be available soon on our upcoming CD "Tales from the Mobius Strip"
to be released on Robotic Monkey Records. We welcome any and all feedback.
Thank you for your time. We hope you enjoy listening to the music as much as
we enjoyed creating it! :) LataH...

Yours In Music,
Denis J. Lanza
Lead Vocalist - Infinity Minus One
New CD - "Tales From the Mobius Strip" - Coming Soon
http://www.mp3.com/infinityminusone
http://www.infinityminusone.com