Vocalist.org archive

From:  Trevor Allen <trevorjamesallen@y...>
Date:  Fri Aug 16, 2002  6:24 pm
Subject:  Looking for apartments in NYC

Hey, List.
Fiona's letter got me thinking. I'm currently
looking for an apartment in NYC, which is difficult
since I don't live there. I live in Ohio. I plan on
moving by the end of the month, but that is all
dependent on whether I can find an apartment. Does
anyone have suggestions on the best places to look
where the rent would be conducive to a young singer
just starting out? I have a roommate and our rent
budget is in the $1200/month range. Any suggestions
on neighborhoods, specific buildings, etc. would be
WONDERFUL! Thanks in advance to any and all

Trevor

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
19844 Re: Looking for apartments in NYCFiona Chow   Fri  8/16/2002
19848 Re: Looking for apartments in NYCErica Zweig   Sat  8/17/2002
19857 Re: Looking for apartments in NYCLaurel Muller   Sun  8/18/2002

emusic.com