Vocalist.org archive

From:  Fiona Chow <sass32@v...>
Date:  Thu Aug 15, 2002  5:22 am
Subject:  NYC, moving and unsubbing

It has been quiet on the list lately! I've been re-subscribed for about a
month, having usubbed for a couple of months. I am now moving to NYC in
about 10 days time, and will have to unsub again late next week.

In the meantime - I'm wondering what anyone can tell me about NYC, or
whether any of you currently live there... I'm going to school, and have a
place to live and probably will have a church job - BUT, I'd love to hear
about concerts, where to get tickets, coaches/teaches you like, places to
visit, anything to do with singing. Very open-ended question for anyone who
has been to NYC before!

Thanks and I'll resubscribe once I get a computer in NYC (probably not until
middle of Sept).

Fiona

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
19843 Looking for apartments in NYCTrevor Allen   Fri  8/16/2002
19844 Re: Looking for apartments in NYCFiona Chow   Fri  8/16/2002
19848 Re: Looking for apartments in NYCErica Zweig   Sat  8/17/2002
19857 Re: Looking for apartments in NYCLaurel Muller   Sun  8/18/2002

emusic.com