Vocalist.org archive

From:  Clark_Diane <DCLARK@r...>
Date:  Wed Aug 7, 2002  7:00 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] music therapy question

I believe the instrument of choice for music therapists is generally the guitar,
because of its portability.

I assume your friend should write to one of the professional accrediting
agencies for music therapy and find out what their requirements are.

---
Dr. Diane M. Clark, Assoc. Prof. of Music
Dept. of Music, Rhodes College
2000 N. Parkway, Memphis, TN 38112
http://www.rhodes.edu

emusic.com