Vocalist.org archive

From:  Fiona Chow <sass32@v...>
Date:  Wed Aug 7, 2002  5:35 am
Subject:  help - Spanish translation?

Hello, all you knowledgable repertoire people!

I screwed up and lost my translation to Granados' El majo discreto. I'm
doing the programs for a concert this weekend, and really need to get a hold
of an English translation for this song ASAP - I actually tried to do most
of it myself from what I remember and also from what little Spanish I know;
however, it's not terribly poetic! If you can help me, I'd really
appreciate it! Thank you!

Fiona
soprano in some distress
--
Please note my new e-mail address sass32@v..., and update your address
books accordingly!

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
19810 Re: help - Spanish translation?Karen Mercedes   Wed  8/7/2002

emusic.com