Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Yvonne Dechance" <ydechance@h...>
Date:  Mon Jul 29, 2002  6:17 pm
Subject:  Signing off for a while

Hi everyone,

I've been mostly lurking this past year, or responding to posts privately,
but wanted to mention that I'll be offline while moving to Florida. I'll be
joining the faculty at the University of Tampa beginning in the fall, and
will be moving there soon. A special hand-wave to all of you in the
Virginia/Maryland/D.C. area on this list, especially those of you who were
so welcoming when I moved to Virginia several years ago.

See y'all in the fall.:-)

-y

_Dr. Yvonne Dechance

NATS Webmaster, http:/www.nats.org

Email: webmaster@n...
Homepage: http://www.scaredofthat.com/yworld/
Diction Domain: http://scaredofthat.com/dictiondomain

19756 Re: Signing off for a whileLloyd W. Hanson   Mon  7/29/2002
19757 Re: Signing off for a whilenorma bowen   Mon  7/29/2002

emusic.com