Vocalist.org archive

From:  leskayc@a...
Date:  Tue May 30, 2000  5:49 pm
Subject:  Who has the Goethe quote????

Dear List,
One of you talented and enlightened souls has a Goethe quote at the end of
your posts-the one about hearing a little music and seeing a beautiful
picture every day..........or something along those lines. For the life of
me I cannot remember who has it, and I thought of it this morning while
discussing the problem of FUNDING with out Arts Council's executive director.
We would like to use the quote in a newsletter .

SO, whoever you are, could you send me an email so I can print it off and
have this most true and worthy saying for my own?

Thanks,
Leslie Christopher
Board member and general gopher
Athens-Limestone Arts Council
Athens, Alabama

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
1977 Re: Who has the Goethe quote???? Jennifer   Tue  5/30/2000   3 KB
1999 Re: Who has the Goethe quote???? Joel Figen   Wed  5/31/2000   2 KB
1988 Re: Who has the Goethe quote???? Karen Mercedes   Tue  5/30/2000   4 KB

emusic.com