Vocalist.org archive

From:  johnlink@n...
Date:  Thu Jul 18, 2002  7:57 pm
Subject:  Isadora Duncan Dance Foundation has sent you a 10% discount

Isadora Duncan Dance Foundation
bought a few things at Amazon.com and wanted to offer you a discount on them.

Under Amazon.com's Share the Love program, if you purchase any items from the
following list by July 25, 2002, you'll save on each product:

www.amazon.com
Oh, and we almost forgot: Each item you buy may earn
Isadora Duncan Dance Foundation
credit toward future Amazon.com purchases. You save money, and your friend
saves money--it's a beautiful thing.

Isadora Duncan Dance Foundation
requested that we send this message. If you have questions about Share the
Love, please visit our Help department at
http://www.amazon.com/share-the-love-help
Hope to see you soon!

Your friends at Amazon.com

Amazon.com
Earth's Biggest Selection
Find, Discover, and Buy Virtually Anything
www.amazon.com
Please note that this message was sent to the following e-mail address:
vocalist-temporary@yahoogroups.com. To opt out of receiving Share the Love offer
e-mails, please visit:
http://www.amazon.com/manage-stl-email

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
19683 Re: Isadora Duncan Dance Foundation has sent you John Link   Thu  7/18/2002
19685 Re: Isadora Duncan Dance Foundation has sent you Lea Ann Martin   Thu  7/18/2002
19686 Re: With a ____-octave range Isadora Duncan DanceJohn Link   Thu  7/18/2002
19687 Re: With a ____-octave range Isadora Duncan Dancejames   Thu  7/18/2002
19691 Re: With a ____-octave range Isadora Duncan DanceDenis J. Lanza   Fri  7/19/2002

emusic.com