Vocalist.org archive

From:  "arado_ge" <arado_ge@y...>
Date:  Thu Jul 11, 2002  1:17 pm
Subject:  Re: Looking for master classes for tenor in Europe

Check out http://gillesdenizot.com as he does masterclasses all over
Europe. THere are masterclasses taking place in Salzburg in August
although it may be a bit too late to apply as a participant.

Monserrat Caballé also does masterclasses in the summer in Andorra.
I can't remember if they were in end of August or early September but
if you can find her web site it should be on there.

Margreet Honig is giving masterclasses in Switzerland in August - the
contact address is:

Musikhochschule Luzern
Fakultät II, Obergrundstrasse 9
Tel. 041- 240 43 22 (Elisabeth Süess)

I hope this serves as a good start.

Kirsty

-- In vocalist-temporary@y..., "edesantiago" <edesantiago@y...> wrote:
> Hello everybody, I'm a Chilean tenor with a good training in
chamber
> music (chanson et lied) and opera and oratorio too. I'm looking for
> some masterclass or Summer session in europe, between August and
> September next....So I will appreciate any notice you can give me
in
> this field.
> Thanx
> Edgar

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
19632 thanks & regardsEd from Las Condes   Fri  7/12/2002

emusic.com