Vocalist.org archive

From:  Martin Bell <MartinBell@r...>
Date:  Sun Jul 7, 2002  10:46 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Digest Number 1206

Hello,
I'm looking for ideas for English language Opera audition arias for
lyric-baritone. It seems most of the American baritone Opera roles are for
Bass-baritone.
Any help would be appreciated...I've been singing roles like,
Belcore,Ferrando,Tadeo(L'Italiana)...

There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. website for web casts broadcast schedules