Vocalist.org archive

From:  "EdgewoodVoiceStudio" <EdgewoodVoiceStudio@a...>
Date:  Fri Jul 5, 2002  2:42 pm
Subject:  Meeting Vocalisters in the Cleveland/Oberlin/Ohio area?

Hi Everyone,
Only 5 more days and my daughter and I will be on the road from
Washington State to Oberlin, Ohio! My 17 year old daughter is
participating in the Oberlin Music Conservatory Academy for high school
classical singers, which runs from July 13th to the 21st. While she's
doing that I'm staying on the cheap in a dorm at Oberlin, just hanging
out for the week while she's busy with the academy. (I plan to spend a
bunch of time in the music library). On our drive in we've already
arranged to meet Randy and Vicki who are Vocalisters in the Chicago
area... I was thinking I'd try my luck and see if anyone would like to
hang out with me for lunch or an evening in Cleveland (I want to hear
some jazz and go to the rock and roll hall of fame) ... anytime from
Sunday July 14th through Saturday July 20th... or anywhere within the
area, I suppose, I'm open for suggestions.
Feel free to email me privately. We're packing up my little Dodge Neon
and will start heading East on I90 (we're south of Seattle, WA) starting
Tuesday, July 9th.
Deanna Reitan
DeannaReitan@a...
"Edgewood Voice Studio"