Vocalist.org archive

From:  Greypins@a...
Date:  Thu Jul 4, 2002  2:17 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Richard Miller

In a message dated 7/4/2002 7:36:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
rossicaio@h... writes:

> They hadn't familiarized themselves until then: a matter of learning
> styles..., intelligence, dedication, literacy, etc. I have friends with
> much
> wider English vocabulary than I, but none of them can improve their
> pronunciation from books as easily as I can do it. The assumption that
> everyone can learn to read well has never been proved right.

caio,

i don't think randy is scolding those who tried to read miller and
didn't understand it. i think he is scolding those who never even bothered
to find out such information exists (perhaps excusing those voice teachers
raised in the wild).

even if your response were appropriate to what randy is saying, you
seem to have changed your mind since we discussed different types of
intelligence.

mike

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
19562 Re: Richard MillerEdgewoodVoiceStudio   Thu  7/4/2002

emusic.com