Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <rossicaio@h...>
Date:  Thu Jul 4, 2002  2:19 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Richard Miller

Randy:>Many of the teachers there have just not taken the time to
familiarize
themselves with the materials before going to the workshops... I guess what
really dismays me about the reaction he gets is that many teachers are not
doing enough reading and research on their own and can't
articulately back up their own insights into singing with any real
physiological, etc., explanation.<

Do all your students learn the same way? No. Can you say one is necessarily
as good as another one? I doubt it. Now, replace humans for students.

Concerning his excessive prestige, as we say it in Brazil: "In the Land of
the Blind, a one-eyed person is king."

Caio

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
19553 Re: Richard MillerColin Reed   Thu  7/4/2002

emusic.com