Vocalist.org archive

From:  Kate Reid <radishes@r...>
Date:  Wed Jun 19, 2002  1:40 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Update /Me and Oren Brown

Hi,
You might have better luck finding Imagine if you look through John Lennon sites
(the Beatles actually did not write this piece---Lennon wrote it during his solo
days). Best of luck,
Kate
norma bowen <normasings2000@y...> wrote: Congratulations on your new
post, Go with God!

I need the lyrics and music to the Beatles 'Imagine'.
I have searched their web site but am unable to find
it. I do not know if it comes under another title.
If anyone can help me I would be grateful
Thank you so much
Norma
--- taylor23ferranti <taylor23f@h...> wrote:
> Hey listers,
>
> Well, I have not been on in a while due to several
> factors. The main
> reason is that I have just secured a full-time
> position for next
> year. No, it is not in academia. I have been hired
> as an Associate
> Music Director at First Presbyterian Church in Baton
> Rouge. Dr.
> Stephen Austin held the position before me. The
> post will allow me
> to finish my degree in-residence, and allow my wife
> Laura to complete
> her MM at LSU. Furthermore, the package at First
> Pres. is much better
> than any college job I could get right now. I
> really wanted a
> college job for next year...but, God clearly had
> other plans for
> us...so who am I to argue.
>
> I also wanted to let you know that if you do a
> search for Taylor
> Ferranti on yahoo you'll get a hit with me and Oren
> Brown. The
> pictures are from the Vocology Institute last summer
> when I sang "E
> la solita storia" in a masterclass. Check 'em
> out......
>
> Take Care All,
>
> Taylor L. Ferranti
> Certificate of Vocology
> DMA Candidate, Voice Science/Vocal Performance
> Associate Music Director
> First Presbyterian Church, Baton Rouge

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

19429 Re: Update /Me and Oren Brownnorma bowen   Thu  6/20/2002

emusic.com