Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Jennifer L. Fretwell" <jfretwell@h...>
Date:  Sun May 28, 2000  4:50 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: Tongue/Body Tension

Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: Tongue/Body Tension

<< Among so many things I learned from him was an exercise where you softly
>vocalize on "ah", gently pull on your tongue and massage it with the fingers
>of bothhands - you may want to have some tissue handy...:o)  >>

>Actually, I find tissue sticks to the tongue - I recommend paper napkins...
>nothing as gaggifying as kleenex stuck to your tongue - ack!

I think what this person means is that you would want to have a tissue handy to wipe your hands off after massaging your tongue with your fingers...    :-)

Jennifer Fretwell, soprano
emusic.com