Vocalist.org archive

From:  vze3cq36@v...
Date:  Thu Jun 13, 2002  6:28 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] OFF: Weird "spam" messages

Not only am I getting spam messages but I'm getting email returned that I
didn't send. My ISP says they are coming from someone with the KLEZ worm that
is infected even though my computer is virus free. Could everyone please
update their virus protect and make sure their computers are clean!
Thanks.
Phyllis

Karen Mercedes wrote:

> I just wondered: am I the only one getting "spam" email messages about how
> to improve my septic tank system? (laughably irrelevant, given I live in
> a suburban apartment)
>
> I sometimes wonder just how some of these email marketers get their
> demographic data on potential customers....
>
> Karen Mercedes
> http://www.radix.net/~dalila/index.html
> I will sing with the spirit, and I
> will sing with the understanding also.