Vocalist.org archive

From:  "dansing_1" <dansing_1@y...>
Date:  Sun Jun 9, 2002  3:08 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] voice teacher recommendation?

--- In vocalist-temporary@y..., "Cynthia Donnell" <csdonnell@m...>
wrote:
> I believe Asheville has a campus of UNC. They may have a music
department. Check with their voice faculty coordinator or music
chairman for names of teachers in the area. Also, Western Carolina
University is in Cullowhee, which is closer to you, and probably has a
music department. It certainly used to. Again, check with the
appropriate folks there for recommendations and then do your homework.
Ask these teachers for audition lessons and expect to pay for them.
Good luck.

> Cindy Donnell

Thanks for the suggestions and good wishes, Cindy. I'll check out the
ones that I haven't already.

Donna

emusic.com