Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dolphin aura <dolphin_aura@y...>
Date:  Mon Jun 3, 2002  11:29 pm
Subject:  [vocalist]Question about going to Graduate School

I am about to graduate from College with a B.A. in
music. I was wondering if I should go straight to
Graduate School and continue my vocal/musical studies
OR should I wait a while, perhaps after I have try to
make a career out of singing??
I was talking with a few students at my school, and
some where going straight to Graduate school, while
some were waiting, saying they only had a few years to
be a successful singer and they would go later.
Just wondering what you all think.
Thanks in Advance

(thanks to all of you who replied to my "Annie
Audition" post. IF you feel you have any info for my
"Your "Big Break"" post then please do. the reason I
posted was in regard to a conversation I was having
with my friend, Thanks!)

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
19282 Re: Question about going to Graduate Schoolsnide76258   Wed  6/5/2002

emusic.com