Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Sat May 27, 2000  7:16 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: CHRISTINE

In a message dated 05/27/2000 9:49:50 AM Central Daylight Time,
Connie1195@a... writes:

<< p.s. I am conducting a singer's workshop today and will take your
successes
with me.. when I teach Managing Yourself .. don't know if you have a
manager.. but you are doing wonderfully with or without... the class is
Managing Yourself for Management.. a preparation to be your own business
person and manage yourself whether you have management or not. >>

That sounds really interesting to me ... we had a manager come in from NYC
and give a presentation but basically she said that if you don't have a
manager and you're not in NYC, no one will take you seriously and you'll
never a real career. At least that was MY interpretation. I am
contemplating going for management (in Chicago, I think) - we'll see... it
was one of my Y2K resolutions - that and buying all new underwear - I'm 50%
there! :)

Thanks for your kind words, Connie!

Christine Thomas
Mezzo-Soprano
Wauwatosa, WI

"Oh, I got plenty Akhnaten, Akhnaten's plenty for me" :)

emusic.com