Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Mon Jun 3, 2002  6:06 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist]Annie Audition (not very helpful)

No doubt that's why the newspaper notices I saw for "Annie" auditions at the
American Musical Theater of San Jose last season specified "sing any song
NOT from the show."

Liz (who has "Annie"-color hair, but would probably get cast as Miss
Hannigan)

Elizabeth Finkler
San Jose, California
mightymezzo@h...
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo
"This would be a better world for children if the parents had to eat the
spinach." --Groucho Marx