Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Mon Jun 3, 2002  5:58 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] singing and acting

I found that once my technique was sufficiently solid that I *didn't* have
to think about it every minute, I could go ahead and lose myself in the
character. Just think about that old joke about how to get to Carnegie
Hall: practice, practice...

Liz
"With a cheer for Uncle Sammy and another for my mammy, I love-a to sing!"

Elizabeth Finkler
San Jose, California
mightymezzo@h...
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo
"This would be a better world for children if the parents had to eat the
spinach." --Groucho Marx