Vocalist.org archive

From:  "omtara" <cantare@p...>
Date:  Sat Jun 1, 2002  3:27 am
Subject:  Carmen audition question

Hi folks -

I am getting ready to audition for Carmen, and I'll be singing the
Seguidilla. Would it be considered tacky to sing with my hands
behind my back, since her hands are tied in this scene? To me, it
seems dramatically vital to the aria, but maybe the auditors would
think it just looks silly. Would I look stupid if I go in there and
do the whole thing with my hands behind my back?

Thanks,
Karena

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
19236 Re: Carmen audition questionthomas mark montgomery   Sat  6/1/2002
19248 Re: Carmen audition questionKaren Mercedes   Mon  6/3/2002
19257 Re: Carmen audition questionomigurt@a...   Mon  6/3/2002

emusic.com