Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dré de Man <dredeman@w...>
Date:  Fri May 24, 2002  10:25 am
Subject:  Concert in Amsterdam (25-5 14.00)

Dear Vocalisters,

If any of you are free tomorrow afternoon (Saturday 25-5 14.00) and live
around Amsterdam: I'm giving a concert mostly for friends, but if there
are Vocalisters who would like to meet me, this would be an opportunity.

Don't expect a flawless vocal production, I will still need some time
for that. But the interpretations are interesting, the pianist is
excellent and there is even Pinot Gris, Warsteiner and cake. In case you
are into baritones: I am a tenor.

Please respond privately.

P.S. Since it is more or less a private concert, there is no entrance
fee.

Program:

Schubert:

Fischerweise D 881 (Franz von Schlechta)

Der Wanderer an den Mond D 870 (Johann Gabriel Seidl)

Zügenglöcklein D 871 (Johann Gabriel Seidl)

Der Wanderer D 649 (Friedrich von Schlegel, 'Wie
deutlich')

Schumann:

Dein Angesicht Opus 127, 2 (Heine)

Stirb, Lieb und Freud! Opus 35, 2 (Kerner)

Lieb Liebchen, leg’s Händchen Opus 24 nr. 4 (Heine)

Schubert:

Der Zwerg D 771 (Matthäus von Collin)

Pause

Schubert:

Auf der Bruck D 853 (Schulze)

Alinde D 904 (Johann Friedrich Rochlitz)

Schumann:

Du bist wie eine Blume from: Myrten Opus 25, 24 (Heine)

Die Rose, die Lilie from: Dichterliebe Opus 48, 3 (Heine)

Edvard Grieg, from Sechs Lieder, Op. 48:

Lauf der Welt (Nr. 3, Bodenstedt)

Ein Traum (Nr. 6, Uhland)

Alfredo Hahn, from Venetia:

La Primavera (with Jan & Geesje) (Nr. 6, Cicogna)

Guiseppe Verdi, from La Traviata:

Brindisi (Libiamo, with Marie-Lou Appels)

Beste groeten,

Dré

emusic.com