Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Sharon Szymanski" <szy@n...>
Date:  Fri May 17, 2002  4:48 pm
Subject:  RE: Berea Summer Theater

And as long as you're
around, you might as well stop by Berea Summer Theater
and see me in "Will Rogers Follies" and "The Melody
Lingers On: The Music of Irving Berlin."

Trevor - I did a couple of shows at Berea Summer Theater in
the late 70's. I have fond memories of our cast going out after
rehearsals to see "Rocky Horror" once, and going disco-dancing another!
(Gosh, that dates me!) It was a top-knotch outfit then. Glad you're
working with them now. Wish I could see you this summer! Break a leg
or two anyway!

Sharon Szymanski

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
19118 Re: Berea Summer TheaterEdgewoodVoiceStudio   Fri  5/17/2002
19130 Re: Berea Summer TheaterTrevor Allen   Fri  5/17/2002

emusic.com