Vocalist.org archive

From:  "drama_diva_au" <drama_diva_au@y...>
Date:  Thu May 16, 2002  2:43 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Amazing Opera review

*sigh* You know Mike, I find this one of the rudest, most
inflammatory things you have ever said, and you do say a few. There
are many brilliant performers out there who couldn't and/or can't
teach anyone anything. It does take a particular type of talent.

It's such a preposterous statement that someone is bound to point out
to me that it was obvious that it was meant to be just a joke, but
coming from what I have seen of your opinions I really can't be sure.
I apologize in advance if it was meant to be tongue in cheek, but the
in the written medium one has no way of knowing all those other
nuances that confirm it to be so. Perhaps it is just as wise to add
something that shows your intention.

Of course if it wasn't a joke...........

--- In vocalist-temporary@y..., Greypins@a... wrote:
> those who can, do. those who can't, teach. those who
can't teach,
> become music critics.
>
> mike

emusic.com